Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mornin'...

Some random tunes while I get ready for double duty at the perfect tavern.
The Drifters - Sweets For Me Sweet
Robert Earl Keen - Travelin' Light
The Band - Stage Fright
Tim O'Brien - Farewell Angelina
Rickie Lee Jones - Lazy River
The Texas Tornados - Who's To Blame, Senorita?
Kris Kristofferson - Why Me
Guy Clark - Maybe I Can Paint Over That
Todd Snider - I May Smoke Too Much
Greg Brown - Freak Flag
Speaking of freak flags, my hair is now longer than it's been in nearly forty years, as I work on a sort of pact to grow at least ten inches for the folks at Locks Of Love. I have to confess, though, that what seemed like a tonsorial expression of individuality and independence in my twenties is kind of a nusiance in my sixties. Still have lots of hair, though, and it's a good cause...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Terry Parkhurst said...

Crosby, Stills & Nash - Almost Cut My Hair

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home