Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks…

…to all y'all for joining me in this adventure, as always, but today I'm especially thankful that my mom will be joining the Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left and I for Thanksgiving Day. It's been over a decade, as Mom's moved about from Sequim to Spokane. She came home to Seattle this year so we get to enjoy her company this year. Mom's 85 now, so these opportunities are special.

There's a fairly substantial list of other things to be thankful for, too, of course. Life's not going as good as I might wish for, but it's no where near as bad as it might be, either. Mostly, though, it's you, and another turkey dinner prepared by the BBBUL (AKA The Queen Of Thanksgiving) and Mom.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home