Saturday, October 23, 2010

The first random ten...

...of the next seven years.
Mott The Hoople - All the Young Dudes
Southern Culture On The Skids - Drunk And Lonesome Again
Van McCoy - Mr. D.J.
The Five Keys - I'm So High
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Battle Of New Orleans
Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride
Champion Jack Dupree - Shake Dance
Bobby Vee - Look At Me Girl
Derek & The Dominoes - Key To The Highway
Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Betrayal Takes Two
Yep, that Bobby Vee. Pretty good track, too.

Oh yeah, here's the obligatory Blogiversary Begathon link to PayPal. I don't really have a particular tale of financial woe to tell this time. I'm broke. Who isn't. I get it.

If, however, fortune is smiling on you these days and you appreciate what I do here, I'd appreciate your support more than I can say.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Terry Parkhurst said...

Josie Cotton - Johnny, Are You Queer?

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home