Sounds good to me...
H. Res. 417 calls on President Obama to:
1. Affirm our nation's commitment to uphold the Constitution;If it sounds good to you, call your Member of Congress and ask her or him to join Rep.Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) as a co-sponsor of the Executive Branch Accountability Act of 2009. It's what checks, balances and the rule of law are all about.
2. Fully investigate Bush/Cheney administration officials' alleged crimes and hold them accountable for any illegal acts;
3. Hold accountable Bush/Cheney Administration officials who showed or show contempt for the legal duty to comply with Congressional subpoenas; disclosed the identity of any covert intelligence agent; pursued politically-motivated prosecutions;
4. Ensure that any Bush/Cheney administration official guilty of a war crime is prosecuted under the War Crimes Act and the Anti-Torture Act;
5. Affirm that it is the sole legal right of Congress to declare war; Criminalize lying to Congress and the American public about the reasons for going to war;
6. Restore the writ of habeas corpus as an essential principle of our democracy;
7. Ensure that torture and rendition are uniformly prohibited under United States law;
8. Responsibly close the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp; Ensure that Americans can bring claims against their government;
9. Immediately take affirmative steps to protect all Bush/Cheney Administration documents;
10. Publicly review potential abuses of the presidential pardon process; and
11. Further reform the use of presidential signing statements.