Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday night tunes.

The perfect tavern was closed last Tuesday night, so I actually had time to practice a new song or two. I was solo for most of the night, but our most frequent, if slightly irregular, piano player appeared as I was getting ready to pack up, so I stuck it out for a few more. Here's what happened...
Guitars, Cadillacs
Jamaica Farewell
Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues
God Will
Down To Seeds And Stems
I Like Beer
Grievous Angel
Porch Song
Roll Over Beethoven>Rock And Roll Music
Black Diamond Strings

Break

Grandpa Was A Carpenter
The Alamo
Christmastime In Washington
No Ash Will Burn
Runaround Sue
Love The One You're With>4+20>LTOYW
I Ain't Got No Home
This Land Is Your Land

Break

It's A Big Old Goofy World
Illegal Smile
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere
Pancho And Lefty
One Too Many Mornings
Up On The Roof>Under The Boardwalk
Poor Little Fool
Happy Trails

With piano

Suzanne
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
Love Me Like A Rock
A Pirate Looks At 40

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home