Thursday, February 07, 2008

Notes on indecision…

I get pretty steamed when Clinton hits Obama for wanting "...to raise Social Security taxes by a trillion dollars." After all, I think Obama's plan to raise the cap on the payroll tax is a perfectly reasonable way to strengthen - not 'rescue,' there is no crisis - the system.

Then again, Obama can really set me off with cheap shots at Clinton's health care proposal. I'm in the universal camp, myself, and that takes some kind of mandate.

I'm supposed to be mad at Bill for noticing that Obama's black or something, I guess, but I figured that out by myself. Frankly, Bill Clinton's behavior on the stump for his wife is the least of my problems with Bill Clinton. (Actually, Obama gets pretty close to the heart of my Clinton problem in a recent mailing).

Mrs. Obama, on the other hand, takes a giant step toward a hazardous cliff with this
GMA: Could you see yourself working to support Hillary Clinton should she win the nomination?

MICHELLE OBAMA: I'd have to think about that. I'd have to think about that, her policies, her approach, her tone.
Have they tried to fix that yet? Pointers? 'Cause, well, I have to think about that.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home