Friday, February 29, 2008

If there was ever any doubt…

...AG Michael Mukasey made it official today. We have an outlaw administration that refuses to execute and enforce the instructions and statutes passed by the Congress. On the matter of Harriet Miers' and Josh Bolten's personal expression of contempt for the Congress (and the Constitution, and you), the Speaker is one step ahead of them...
“Anticipating this response from the Administration, the House has already provided authority for the Judiciary Committee to file a civil enforcement action in federal district court and the House shall do so promptly. The American people demand that we uphold the law. As public officials, we take an oath to uphold the Constitution and protect our system of checks and balances and our civil lawsuit seeks to do just that.”
Sic 'em, Madame Speaker.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who loves to try original things. Presently I am fabricating my personalized solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I encountered a very amazing website that explains how to build solar panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure about how precise the data given there is. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I'd highly treasure it, cauze I extremely passion solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys are great.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home