Friday, November 16, 2007

I'll have to re-read the transcript, I guess…

…because I completely missed most of William Tracy's favorite debate questions. Some of my favorites among his...
• "Congressman Kucinich, let's just pretend for a moment that we lived in some sort of topsy-turvy storybook town where you could be elected president..."

• "Senator Dodd, how would your administration remedy the growing humanitarian crisis in the... uh....you know what? Maybe we should save that one for a real candidate."

• "Okay, the next nine or ten questions are for Senator Clinton...."

• "Senator Edwards, I want to remind you to please answer all of your questions in the form of a direct attack on Senator Clinton."
Heh™

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home