Monday, May 14, 2007

Why I wait.

Harry draws the line...
Harry Reid just spoke on the Senate floor, revealing that he’ll allow a vote this week on the Feingold-Reid amendment, which would cut off funding for the war by March 31, 2008.
Dodd steps up to the mark…

We should have a straight up or down vote on Feingold-Reid - not as an amendment to a water bill or any other bill. This is the most important Senate debate since the original vote to authorize the war. This simply cannot be the occasion for hiding behind procedural tactics. That is why I am calling on all my other colleagues running for President to state clearly where they stand on this important legislation by joining me as a co-sponsor of Feingold-Reid and stating how they would vote on the bill.

It's things like that, and like this, that keep me on the fence.



And another thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home