Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm a bit behind the curve...

...but it's never too late to do the right thing. David "Goldy" Goldstein, northwest blogging's gift to talk radio and local activist extraordiaire, is in the latter stages of a pledge week campaign. Though I've been notably unsuccessful in getting folks to hit the PayPal button around here (though not completely. My benefactors know who they are, and hopefully know how grateful I am.) I've had somewhat better luck getting people to pony up for various causes and campaigns. Hopefully a pitch for Goldy will generate similar success.

Locals know who he is, and why they should give. If you haven't, do. Folks from more distant parts? Our local treasure deserves your support, too, if for nothing more than his takedown of Michael "Heckuva job, Brownie" Brown (Goldy was the guy who brought Brown's failed tenure as counsel for the Arabian Horse Association to our attention). There are plenty more reasons, though, to click over and toss something into his tip jar or buy a blog ad. We need to keep him working for us.

As for my PayPal button, well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home