Saturday, October 21, 2006

Not quite as random...

...as usual. I've been sorting some tracks to put on mix CDs for an impending road trip with the Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left (more on that in a bit).

Since I might miss an installment, here's the first twenty at random from the road song directory...
Carbon Leaf - Life Less Ordinary
Railroad Earth - Long Way To Go
Nanci Griffith & John Prine - Speed Of The Sound Of Loneiness
Heather Myles - Sweet Little Dangerous
The Turtles - Happy Together
John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads
Cocoa Tea - I Can't Help
The Eagles - Get Over It
Robbie Fulks - Let's Kill Saturday Night
Jackie Wilson - Higher And Higher
Booker T. & The MGs - Green Onions
Tom Paxton - I Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound
T. Rex - Cosmic Dancer
Cheap Trick - Ain't That A Shame
The Temptations - Just My Imagination
The Mar-Keys - Bush Bash
Crosby, Stills & Nash - Helplessly Hoping
Ricky Nelson - Travelin' Man
Andy Solberg - On The Sunny Side Of The Street
Freeloader - Renee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home