Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A few quick quotes…

…from the Jay Inslee kick-off, featuring Ambassador Joe Wilson.

Jay:
"I have had enough…"

"I've never been so inspired to be a Democrat."

"I'm optimistic the country has had a bellyful."

"If you see (Jay's Republican opponent) Larry Ishmael, tell him this one's going to harder than getting that white whale."

Joe:
"I love my country and I hate what the Republicans are doing to it."

"I believe the Constitution is a good social contract and I don't want it replaced by the Book of Revelations."

"I'm not a supporter of the party of treason."
The surprise guest superstar of the night was none other than Darcy Burner, my first in-person exposure. You know how great I keep telling you she is? She's much better than that.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home