Monday, July 03, 2006

Is there anybody left…

…on our side who has any use for this guy?
Behind the scenes, during a month in which he repeatedly came to Mr. Bush's public defense, Mr. McCain called the president to offer words of support, he recounted in an interview.

"I said, 'Look, hang on, things are bad,' " Mr. McCain said. "I said, 'I'm proud of the job you are doing, and I wanted you to know that I will continue to do what I can to help.'
Heck of a job, Bushie...

2536 dead for a lie.
Rampant, and demonstratively destructive, cronyism.
Leaks for poltical gain at the expense of national security.
A culture of corruption that's yielding a growing list of convictions and indictments.
Accelerating concentration of wealth and erosion of the middle class.
Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
All spun from a seemingly endless spool of fear and hate.

"I'm proud of the job you are doing…"



What a whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home