Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hammer. Nail.

BANG!

Belltowner explains it all…

The critics of Maria Cantwell think that withholding support will deliver them more influence. Real influence comes from participating. Those who have power are those who are owed. Gov. Chris Gregoire understood this, and though she has governed largely as a moderate, at every opportunity she has pushed the progressive agenda. Those 133 votes came from King County, not Whitman County.

I support Maria Cantwell. Not despite her votes, but because of them. I want Maria to owe progressives for her victory, so we can push her to be bold again. This will be the first campaign where I plan to take an assertive role. When we win in November, 2006, I want Cantwell to owe me, and I have a lot to say to her.
Eyes on the prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home