Thursday, September 15, 2005

What, we worry?

OK, that's a pretty obvious Photoshop job. This sounds distressingly plausible, though...

Halliburton Gets Contract To Pry Gold Fillings From New Orleans Corpses' Teeth

Hat tip to Mr. Natural.


Anonymous Anonymous said...


Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b][/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=]watch latest movie Freakonomics? 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=][/url], [url=][/url], [url=][/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home