Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Because I know…

…that your day isn't complete without some news about that Kerry fella, there's this...
"There's a reason CAFTA is in trouble. There's a reason why so many long time trade supporters oppose it today. It's a bad agreement."
For me, Kerry's standing as a Clintonian free-trader was always one of the less attractive parts of his record, so I'm pleased by this forthright stand, and by his obvious ability to learn from past mistakes and change course accordingly, further evidenced by the AFL-CIO supported Kerry Amemdment, which would put labor and environmental standards into CAFTA that would protect American jobs and everyone's planet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know thіs if off topiс but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm asѕuming havіng a blοg like yours ωould cost a ρretty pеnnу?
I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... toy

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home