Saturday, February 12, 2005

The unbearable lightness...

...of posting. Actually, you seem to be bearing up fine, though I'm starting to get some small withdrawal twinges.

Anyway, things will be hit and miss for a day or so while I devote every possible moment to try and show the Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left how very grateful I am for each day of happiness since the day she became my wife, 17 years ago tomorrow. It's an orgy of romance, with the anniversary tied to Valentine's Day the following day.

I'm a lucky guy. She is brilliant, in fact, and beautiful, and my best friend and the unending object of my adoration. We met when we were just kids, and she has offered unconditional friendship for, damn, almost 40 years. For the last 17, she's been my wife.

I'm a lucky guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home