Saturday, September 11, 2004

Red to Blue?

It's really up to you.

As I mentioned a few days ago, the DCCC has targeted 13 challengers to benefit from what The Stakeholder calls a "new hardcore fundraising campaign..." The official rollout, at least in the form of a publicly accessible website, is in place. Here's the candidate lineup...
Paul Babbit (AZ-1)
John Salazar (CO-3)
Dave Thomas (CO-7)
Jim Sullivan (CT-2)
Diane Farrell (CT-4)
John Barrow (GA-12)
Tony Miller (KY-3)
Patty Wetterling (MN-6)
Richard Romero (NM-1)
Lois Murphy (PA-6)
Ginny Schrader (PA-8)
Brian Higgins (NY-27)
Don Barbieri (WA-5)
I'll be honest. I don't know a lot about most of these candidates, or their races. Folks who do know, though, have picked them as the keys to Speaker Pelosi. If that's what it takes, I'll do what I can.

What I can includes telling you lots more about these people and the R2B campaign for the next few weeks, so stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home