Tuesday, September 28, 2004

No we don't.

Not this Democrat, anyway, and hopefully none of you. Taegan Goddard opines...
Even Democrats have to agree President Bush's new ad is devastating.
Sorry, but not hardly. Plucking a handful of Kerry quotes and stringing them together to create a false impression - that is, a lie - isn't devastating, it's Bushco S.O.P., and we don't have to concede and inch to the smears, deceptions and distractions of the Rovian fog machine.

Democrats shouldn't be devastated. They should be pissed off and fighting back. The most powerful weapon in the fight is the truth, and the truth is this.

Bush just lies.

Of course, a little turnabout isn't only fair play, it can be a lot of fun, and The Talent Show obliges...
George W. Bush :

"We are in a war on global terror, and because of you, we're winning the war on global terror."

"I don’t think you can win it. But I think you can create conditions so that those who use terror as a tool are less acceptable in parts of the world"


"We will tear down the apparatus of terror, and we will help build a new Iraq that is prosperous and free."

"I don't think our troops ought to be used for what's called 'nation building.'"


"America and the world are safer because Saddam Hussein sits in a prison cell"

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."


"I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign-policy matters with war on my mind."

"Nobody wants to be the war president. I want to be the peace president."
There's no time to be devastated. There's no time to panic.

There's still plenty of time to work hard and fight back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home