Thursday, September 30, 2004

Debate Wrap-up Follow-up

The first Presidential debate took place about seven hours from now, and Steve Gilliard has complete reaction...
"George Bush was completely inarticulate. I still don't understand what he meant about Iraq"

"I am so disappointed in Bush. We're seeing carbombs explode every day in Iraq and he won't admit failure"

"Bush thinks this is about him. Meanwhile American soldiers are dying in Iraq every day"

"Why won't Bush admit he blew the hunt for Osama Bin Laden"

"John Kerry convinced me he can do something about Iraq"

I think Kerry is better on Iraq than Bush"

"I'm going to vote for Kerry, I no longer trust the president"

"Bush lost my confidence last night. He just falls short against Kerry"

"I can't believe that Bush embarassed himself like that. It's amazing he's president".
America agrees! Kerry won!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home