Saturday, June 26, 2004

Anticipation...

Part of me says I should hang around and pump out new material for all the new folks dropping by the blog, but I really need to get some domestic chores taken care of before the Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left and I take off for a matinee performance of Fahrenheit 9/11 (it's a belated Dad's day treat from Kiddo the Younger and her charming hubby - I proudly note that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree).

I don't take in many first run films - there's an excellent second run theater right around the corner from Upper Left World Headquarters - but I can hardly wait for this one.

An informed review later, I promise. Meanwhile, all you new folks feel free to poke around. I think there's plenty of good stuff tucked around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home