Sunday, January 18, 2004

HoHo gets a rise out of the south...

...but I don't think he's gonna like it. There's at least one Tennesseean who seems singularly unimpressed by the Gore endorsement, and the Dean campaign's got his temper rising.

Under the straight talking headline Why I Can't Stand Howard Dean, Nashville Scene columnist Bruce Dobie lets loose with a classic rant.

Writing that "I've got a pretty fine grip on why he's such a pathetic excuse for a presidential candidate, and I'll get to that. But it bears mentioning that he is devoid of charm, humor, charisma or feeling. He's kind of like the busy doctor who's got a lot of other patients on his mind. Words spew out of his mouth, but bedside manner is not to be found," Dobie makes me sound like a Deaniac in comparison.

But I'll try harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home