Monday, August 02, 2004

Blog biz...

A few changes to the sidebar. There's a new DCCC blogad for SpeakerPelosi.com, a new endorsement link for Mark Sidran, Upper Left's choice for WA Attorney General, and with the Kerry/Edwards campaign moving to post-convention federal funding, I've dropped the fundraising link for the campaign. They're encouraging donations to the DNC, but my personal recommendation is the DCCC Campaign for a New Majority. Whatever you choose, I hope you do what you can. And I really appreciate everyone who pitched in and helped the Upper Left Kerry Core fund grow to $1861.

I've had some formatting problems with the "I Got The News Today..." feed from Undelay feed, so I've removed it until I get smarter about how to use it. It still deserves your attention, and Undelay deserves the traffic, so pop over there and see what's up.

Finally, I added a link to the Washington Post Best Blogs of 2004contest. They're in nomination mode right now, and I'd sure be tickled to make the cut, so if any of the Upper Left faithful see fit to put me on the list, that would be grand. They've got a handful of categories, so I'll remind you that I'm definitely outside the Beltway, most definitely Democratic and absolutely plan to be here long after the 2004 elections. Follow the link for more details.

Also, you may have noticed the fine products I'm touting via Amazon. Buying them through the blog gets me a small kickback without costing you anything extra, so if you're in the market for books, CDs, etc., going to Amazon via Upper Left would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and did I mention that the PayPal tip jar is still there?


UPDATE: For the time being, the "I Got The News Today..." feature via Undelay can be found by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page, where it can be found just above the referer list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home